Monday, November 19, 2007

Yo Dawg! Whazzup in dah hizzle? BALLIN'!

YO MOTHA… must have dropped you on the head HARD when you were a child, since your using this damn "insult." It's overused. It's childish. And most of all, it's fucking retarded. If you want to insult someone, then please, use something original, instead of these bullshit "yo mamma" jokes. Originality wins, people! And no, I don't mean going with "yo papa", because that just screams RETARDED. "I fucked YO MAMMA nice and hard last night!" Oh yeah? "Well, while you were busy getting laid by old ladies, I was inside your sister's pussy, carving my name into her vaginal walls with a dull, RUSTY, BUTTER KNIFE!" Bitch...

Brancing off of that, notice how it's mostly the "ghetto" or "gangsta" kids that say the damn "insult". I have a personal hatred for most anyone having to deal with the whole "ghetto" scene. Not only do a lot of them look retarded, but a lot of them seem to have the I.Q. of a dead hamster. Retardation and "gangsta" seem to go hand in hand.

In my literature class, there's only two kids that wouldn't consider themselves as "ghetto". Me, and this one girl. Oddly enough, we're the only ones passing that class (and the only ones the teacher doesn't hate). All the other kids are either failing, or just barely passing. If that's not a sign, I don't know what is.

//-Sinnesraub - The Other White Meat.

No comments: